SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  BUSINESS, SHOPS & RETAILERS  »  Shop/Business Owners
Page 1 of 1    

Shop/Business Owners

Herosk8
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:14 pm Reply with quote
Hello,

I would like to introduce my company, Hero Skateboards. We have been around since 2004 and I would like to see if anyone would be interested in carrying our products.

We are wanting to spread our name across the country. We have done demos from Baton rouge, LA; Hays, KS; Bentonville, AR; Eufalla, OK; St. Louis, MO, etc. We have a fan base on the east coast due to a few of the team riders working at a skate camp on the east coast.

Our company is skater owned and operated. We focus on every rider. We are starting a old school line this fall/winter.

We have no minimum orders and our wholesale prices are very low. We are also willing to work with your shop or business.

Please stop by our website at http://www.heroskateboards.com to view our products as well as to see what we are about. We will be having 2-3 new graphics coming out this fall/winter as well.

If you have any questions on price, please send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks for your time,

Josh Pantleo[/url]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Herosk8
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:33 pm Reply with quote
any interest at all
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Page 1 of 1