SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index
SkullandBonesSkateboards.com Forum Index  »  MANUFACTURERS FORUM  »  anyone looking to sponsor
Page 3 of 8    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

anyone looking to sponsor

Cappy
Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:25 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 13 Sep 2005 Posts: 11580 Location: Cloud cuckoo land
Look, nothing in live is for free. You want to do skateboarding - get your ass up. Deliver Papers or something, The Holidays are coming, you should have time for that. Ask your local skate store if you can do a practical course for free, if you are good at that time, they should give you grip and some stuff.
DONT ASK FOR FREE STUFF! If they want to give you that, you will get it without quetsions!
If yor are really good at your practice job, maybe you could make there another practical course, or, later get a job there.
If not, try another store.
But do something by yourself ! Nothing in life comes to you, you have to to the first step !

And dont blame your parents for your situation, do you think ever about getting money and help your parents? Not spending it for boarding?

edit, 4get the last question i did not see this.

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:43 pm Reply with quote
yeah i had a job during the summer, but in the winter it is hard for me to get a job because i dont feel like walking to work 2 miles at the least there and back. Especially after school when it is colder because it is dark outside. So in the summer i will try and find a job again, but until then it is being poor. and asking someone for something could be considered as taking the first step or not
-kody
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cappy
Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:54 pm Reply with quote
kodywalker wrote:
but in the winter it is hard for me to get a job because i dont feel like walking to work 2 miles

Welcome to the real world! Its hard, but you have to make it.

Do you have a bicycle? If yes you could make the way easy if not spend your next money on a used bicycle, instead of a skateboard.
Than you have a bicycle, get a job and make money.

kodywalker wrote:
and asking someone for something could be considered as taking the first step or not

Yes, you could ask a friend, if he borrow you his bike. Than you have a bicycle, get a job and make money.

There are so many ways....

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:06 pm Reply with quote
i meant in the snow. bikes dont go to good in the snow. either do humans, thats why there are places like arizona and california and such. they are places for people to be active and do stuff all year round, not be trapped in a house because of shitty weather.
-kody
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cappy
Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:16 pm Reply with quote
Here in Germany seems more rain, snow and shitweather than in the US. Nobodys crys about that here. And biking in the snow keeps up your condition. Good for your muscles etc..

But who cares, seems you only talking to do nothing than changing your situation.
Hopeless, i feel bad for your parents and i wish you would wake up someday.

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:35 pm Reply with quote
i will wake up very soon. and i am about the only person who hates the fact they live in sheridan because of the weather. Most everyone just says i hate it here there is nothing to do. Noone but me hates the weather because over half the people here are extremely rich.
-kody
Cappy
Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:55 pm Reply with quote
kodywalker wrote:
Most everyone just says i hate it here there is nothing to do.

Hm, so you are all dead? �cause nobodys eaten, drinking, reading, while nobodys delivering that stuff...and so on..
There is always a thing to do, you just have to change your view a little.

Quote:
over half the people here are extremely rich.

So, they have big garages and fine cars ? DO you ever think about starting a little business cleaning up the cars when there is so much shit weather ? Or you can move there snow from the house away, something like that. There is always something to do.

Even you dont like that stuff, and want to leave the city someday, you will need money for that. If you do nothing, the situation will never get better.

I was 15 when i started learning mechanic and get my own live started. So i know ist hard, but if you want to get lazy and always re-talking everything to the bad, it will not change. Trust me.

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:29 pm Reply with quote
ok, what i think people mean by nothing to do is nothing to do but get a job. There is no place for kids to hangout, no night clubs or anything of that sort. You can hangout at the crappy ass skatepark in the summer or at the walmart all year round. but who wants to hangout in walmart.
i tried it last winter and it was ok for awhile but then you just dred being in walmart anymore.
-kody
stivason
Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:40 pm Reply with quote
ORDER OF THE SKULL ORDER OF THE SKULL
Joined: 31 Aug 2001 Posts: 3923 Location: Western Pennsylvania
look kid here is the cold, hard truth.

It sucks you parents are out work, but so are alot of other people also. The world isnt gonna give you shit for free! Get off your lazy ass, stop making excuses and get a damn job! I see kids around here doing all kinds of jobs like shoveling snow, paper routes, ect to make cash for decks, wheels, whatever. If you want it, you gotta work for it, thats the bottom line.

If you parents are so far behind in the rent, I couldnt imagine why you woundn't want to get a job to try and help them out?

stivason
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HurtSBC
Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:52 am Reply with quote
Internet access is expensive.. *food for thought*

Page 3 of 8    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next